Okay so today starts my new idea for blogging. I'm going to choose someone I know and say all of the nice things I can think of about that person. This will accomplish several things, to my way of thinking. First, it will reinforce how grateful I should be that this particular person is in my life. Second, it will hopefully make someone else feel very loved! And third, it will make you want to get to know said person also. (assuming you don't already)
I have a big envelope that I've placed lots of names into - I will draw one out each time and then just throw out some one or two word phrases about this person.
First draw today is Dayna
co-worker
pretty
friend
very loyal
hard working
so kind
great sister
considerate daughter
loving mother and wife
smart
wonderful corn casserole maker
even better chocolate cake maker
Dayna is an exceedingly nice lady with whom I work. I've known her now for about nine years and I love her. She would do absolutely anything in the world for anyone and truly has a Christian heart. I am honored to call her my friend.
Tune in tomorrow - we'll see whose name I draw.....

No comments:
Post a Comment